dlEmu8080 is an otherwise useless fun project. It has 3 main functionalities :
- Emulating a 8080 processor.
- Emulating a VT220 terminal, connected to such processor system.
- Collect and build some software that cannot be legally distributed with
The whole is packed with a Qt based GUI interface for controlling.
It is of course capable of running CP/M and early programs of that time.
- Can run under different timing models varying from accurate frequency
emulation to free running speed on your hardware.
- Memory contents loadable/saveable in
Intel Hex format.
- Capable of reading floppy and harddisk formats such as used for
- Includes a
terminal emulation. This was
- Builds CP/M
and other software disks from internet resources.